Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Back in the Saddle

I've been busy at work for awhile since I managed to land myself on several projects which required 7 day work weeks. After my little code-a-thon I got a nice vacation week which I used to pack my bags and head somewhere warmer. Think beaches, theme parks, and sunshine. So far this has made my posting very limited for the month of May but I hope to change this now that I'm back and well rested.

The daily traffic for the blog has become much more stable and no longer fluctuates as much when I post an article. Most of this traffic is from search engines but I know I have some regular readers out there who aren't sent my way by Google. I'm currently in the middle of trying Lord of the Rings Online while keeping my WoW account. I hope playing the two at the same time gives me enough ammo to get back in the habit of regularly posting and perhaps shooting for a once a day schedule.

I should have a nice theory post up by the end of the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a regular reader... =)

Anonymous said...

Ahh, beaches and sunshine! Today it's snowing here, although very lightly and it's not like it'll stay... whereas last week it was nearing 80-90F!

Hope your holiday was relaxing and that your coding marathon is over for now and not likely to return immediaetly. Roll-out and post-roll-out bug fixes can sure take up a lot of "last minute" time!!

Valdesta
WoWGrrl player blog